HSNW is the leading source of news, analysis, and trends in the homeland security market. Not product reviews. Not yesterday’s stories with nothing new. Not a narrow, government-only focus. Not a technical journal only a Ph.D can understand.
Just fresh, thoughtful, insightful, selective yet comprehensive, accessible, easy-to-read, ahead of the pack — read, recommended, passed on, and quoted.
What does this mean for you? You now have a way to reach people who count in the homeland security industry. You now have a better opportunity to command and hold their attention.
Homeland security professionals are reading our electronic business report and visiting our Web site. We can put your company and your message in front of more than 60,000 high-powered individuals – those who influence purchasing and other decisions in the public and private sectors. They count on us each day to keep them informed by electing to receive our report in their in-boxes and regularly perusing HomelandSecurityNewsWire.com.
Simply, we offer advantages essential to successful electronic advertising campaigns:
- Quality audience – compelling content delivering readers that matter
- Stable, loyal subscribers – engaged, involved, enthusiastic and growing
- Premium visibility – thanks to smart, clutter-free environment
- Flexible programs – broad exposure or targeted by sector, subscriber characteristics, timing
- Reasonable rates – for excellent return on advertising investments
When to work with us
We offer powerful, effective advertising programs for virtually any company or organization wishing to reach a high-level homeland security audience. Whether you manufacture military equipment, offer biometric identification solutions, prevent theft or violence, power computer networks or protect them, keep transportation safe and secure, keep our water and food supply clean, help communities and businesses deal with natural disasters, or more – we can help. Work with us to:
- Get the biggest bang for your advertising dollar
- Sell more products and services
- Introduce new products or services
- Increase or maintain market share
- Strengthen your brand
- Launch a new brand or re-brand
- Beat or catch the competition
- Educate the market about your innovations
- Develop or enter a new market
- Even the playing field if you’re not a Blue Chip
- Hold your ground, or take more if you are
- Recruit employees, dealers and distributors
- Increase attendance at events
- Sway the financial community
- Do business with the government
- Win over public opinion
- Influence policymakers